Sarangkot the hill station of Pokhara is one of the most popular and touristic place near to Pokhara valley. Situated at an elevation of 1592m is the best place for sightseeing the Himalaya range and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings. This short hiking tour into the north side hill of Pokhara is the most fascinating hike to commence. Beside beautiful natural surrounding Sarangkot is also famous for adventurous activities like paragliding, jeepfliyer and others. Sarankot is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unhindered view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Fishtail and also striking green hills, porches of rice and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley above from the high hills of Sarangkot.
Sarangkot day hike tour starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. After a remembering night at Pokhara we drive to the hills of Sarangkot enjoy the unbelievable natural scenery, fascinating view of shiny Phewa Lake, Himalaya’s panoramic view and cultural visit to the local villages around.
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
You must provide us the pick up location information, we will pick up from any location in Pokhara.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM07:30:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM08:00:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM09:00:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Experienced guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private Vehicle from hotel to Pame and after sarangkot to hotel
- Visa cost
- International airfare
- Excluded meals and accommodation.
- Drinks and beverage cost.
- Insurance cost.
- Trekking equipment.
- Additional potter or equipment cost.
- Personal expenses, tips and shopping cost
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 11 to 69
Youth: Age 6 to 10
Child: Age 3 to 5
Senior: Age 70 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers