In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
The waters flowing over the limestone and chalk have, over thousands of years, deposited travertine barriers, creating natural dams which in turn have created a series of beautiful lakes, caves and waterfalls. These geological processes continue today. The forests in the park are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
No wonder Plitvice Lakes is the most visited National park in Croatia!
Stop for a few hours and explore this beautiful park before continuing to Zadar!
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Zagreb
Return Details: Your accommodation in Zadar
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- One-way private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate