Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at the arrival lounge just after you pick up your luggage and hold up a sign showing the name of the lead passenger. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. All incoming flights are monitored, so you are safe in case your arrival is delayed. In case of a cancelled flight, your transfer will be automatically cancelled, free of charge. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English/Spanish and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about the city.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
— pointsOfInterest 1
- J Chavez Intl Airport
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur, 60 minutes waiting time
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer to Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima locations
- All airport taxes, 60 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Hyundai H1 Van or similar
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Specialized infant seats are available
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
When arriving on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons