— Menu 1
Dish name: Ceviche
- One Maracuya drink & one pisco sour cocktail
- Cooking class
- Professional guide
- One Ceviche
- Lcal transportation from Miraflores to Chorrillos
- One Causa limeña
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Baby: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
NOTE: Due to Peruvian tax regulations, you must bring your original passport and Andean immigration card along with you on the tour. If you do not have these, you will be charged a tax of USD 15.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate as same as adults. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: By joining this tour you are heping to preserve traditional Peruvian recipes going back four generations. In addition, the supplies that we use come directly from local producers at regional markets.
Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
Your tour is also helping to support the small businesses and food stakeholders involved in keeping traditional Peruvian cuisine alive.
By joining this tour you are also supporting the local mother and daughter who teach the cooking class. By teaching the class, they are able to improve the economy of their family, giving them the opportunity to empower themselves as women.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.