During the 2.5- to 3-hour itinerary, you're introduced to typical Hong Kong street foods and snacks, including bakery treats, milk tea or coffee, pork sandwiches, and egg tarts. Discover Hong Kong's comfort food as you rub elbows with the locals over a typical breakfast at an old-school cha chaan teng (tea cafe).
Familiarize yourself with daily life in the city as you wend your way around the lanes of the culturally rich Wan Chai district. Experience the sights and smells of an open-air food market; sample a home remedy herbal tea prepared by a Chinese medicine practitioner; and peek into the secret garden behind a hidden temple.
Conclude at the starting point, near a major transit station.
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: Near major transit station in Wan Chai district, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Food and beverage tastings
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 70
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Minimum age is 13 years
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers