Meet in central Maui for the 2.5-hour drive down the famous Hana Highway, a scenic stretch of coastal road along the island’s east shore that crosses more than 50 bridges. During your trip, you’ll loop around eastern Maui to the trailhead, where you begin your full-day hike through Maui’s ultimate waterfall wonderland, an area that is still described as “old Hawaii.”
On a 4.5-mile excursion deep into Maui’s national park, you’ll adventure past a network of waterways and cascading waterfalls referred to as the “Seven Sacred Pools” due to its otherworldly beauty. Climb trails that cut through acres of towering bamboo and rich vegetation, and discover multiple waterfalls tucked deep into the forest, some measuring more than 400 feet (122 meters).
Halfway through the day, stop for a deli-style sandwich lunch. Other snacks such as fresh island fruit, chips, cookies and water provided along the way will keep your energy up. After returning to the trailhead, you’ll circle one last time in a van around eastern Maui before ending your day-long journey into Hawaii’s untamed wilderness back in central Maui.
• Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
• Seven Sacred Pools, 678 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8840
• Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
• Pipiwai Trail, Mile Marker 41 Hana Hwy, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96713
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Park and Ride, 20°52'32. 156°27'41.0"W, Co Rd 0, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Local guide
- Deli-style Lunch
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 8 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 8 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (4 passengers minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Maximum 6 passengers per booking. For larger groups, please contact the suppllier directly.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
We feel it is our responsibility as a tour operator to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on our tours and to protect our guests and employees in every way possible. Read our New Safety Practices & Protocols at our website.