Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 111 S Independence Mall E - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk at the Bourse Building
- Betsy Ross House
- National Constitution Center
- Reading Terminal Market
- Love Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Ss. Peter & Paul and the Shrine of Saint Katharine Drexel
- Rodin Museum
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Smith Memorial Arch
- Please Touch Museum
- Zoological Drive
- The Franklin Institute
- The Mütter Museum at The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Avenue Of The Arts
- Penn's Landing
- Liberty Bell
Eastern State Penitentiary / Liberty Bell Center / Reading Terminal Market / Independence Hall / Christ Church / Rodin Museum / City Hall Visitor Center / Independence Visitor Center / Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University / Independence Seaport Museum / Mutter Museum / Please Touch Museum / South Street / Elfreth's Alley / Rittenhouse Square / National Museum of American Jewish History / The African American Museum in Philadelphia / United States Mint / Philadelphia Museum of Art / Headhouse Square / Antique Row / Penn's Landing / Philadelphia Zoo / Pennsylvania Hospital / Pennsylvania Convention Center / Betsy Ross House / Fireman's Hall / Independence National Historical Park / Christ Church Cemetery / Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts / Rocky Statue / National Constitution Center / Love Park / Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul / Hard Rock Cafe / Logan Circle / Arden Theatre Company / The Franklin Institute / Shops at Liberty Place / Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours / The Philadelphia Korean War Memorial / Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia / Barnes / China Town / Spruce Street Harbor Park / Dilworth Park
Operates: Beginning at the Bourse Building right across from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, plug into our multi-lingual headphone audio to discover the origins of America, since Philadelphia is where America’s Founding Fathers first declared independence from England, and then ratified the US Constitution and Bill of Rights to start the new nation. Along the way, enjoy stunning views of such historic landmarks including the Christ Church Burial Grounds, Elfreth’s Alley, the Betsy Ross House, and Independence Hall, to name just a few. As you head west, see the Friendship Gate in Chinatown, be amazed by the architecture of Philadelphia’s City Hall, and be sure to explore the various museums along Benjamin Franklin Parkway, including the Barnes Foundation – known as the world’s largest collection of post-impressionistic art in the world. As you continue your journey, marvel at Philadelphia’s growing skyline and get a bird’s-eye view from atop the One Liberty Observation Deck. Your loop finishes up after touring through the charming neighborhood of Society Hill and a drive along the banks of the Delaware River.
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
:Tour option details are as follows
1-Day Hop On Hop Off Pass 00:00:
Option Descriptions: 1-Day Pass: Philadelphia's Premier Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour! Valid for 1 Calendar Day.
Option Departure Time: 12:00 AM
2-Day Hop On Hop Off Pass 09:30:
Option Descriptions: 2-Day Pass: Philadelphia's Premier Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour! Valid for 2 Consecutive Calendar Days.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
3-Day Hop On Hop Off Pass 09:30:
Option Descriptions: 3-Day Pass: Philadelphia's Premier Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour! Valid for 3 Consecutive Calendar Days.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- 1, 2, or 3-Day Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Transportation aboard London-style Double Decker Bus
- Pass by 100+ Philadelphia Attractions including Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the US Mint
- Professional Local Guides offer Live Commentary throughout a 1.5-Hour loop to 28 stops
- Multi-Lingual Audio Guides Available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Mandarin
- Travel from Center City & Old City to view the famous Rocky Steps, and Penns Landing
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 13 to 64
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Tickets are valid based on calendar dates and are available for 1, 2, or 3-Day options.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
We will continue to have safety as our #1 priority as well as your health. Mask will be required with no exceptions and between each tour the Double Decker Buses will be sanitized per State guidelines.