While in port in Montego Bay, embark on a shore excursion and tube down Jamaica’s Rio Bueno! Let your adventurous side out as you float over rushing river rapids with your expert guide. After your river tour, relax on the beach or swim in the warm waters at Bengal Bay. This exciting river-tubing tour is perfect for those seeking an adrenaline-filled adventure!
• River Rapids Jamaica, Falmouth Jamaica
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Montego Bay cruise ship port
Directions: After departing the ship, it is recommended that you check in at the TPDco / JTB Information desk located inside the terminal building. Inform the representative at the desk that you are taking one of the tours on the Rio Bueno river operated by Braco Tours.
The representative will then direct you to the Independent Operator parking area, where a driver will be waiting for you with a sign in his/her vehicle saying Braco Tours.
If you are unable to find your driver, have a representative at the TPDco desk call Braco Tours at 876-954-0185 or 876-855-6016.
Dates: Sunday - Friday
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Life jacket and helmet
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Note: it's recommended to bring a towel and wear a swimsuit
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival