This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zugspitz Tourismusregion Lermoos Lermoos, 6631 Austria
Get ready for pick up at 10.00 am and meet your local private guide at the lobby of your hotel in Innsbruck. Lean back in the seat of your luxury tour vehicle and enjoy the ride on scenic route to the first stop, the Tyrolian village Lermoos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
The King Ludwig Castle Neuwschwanstein is probably the most famous and visited sight in entire Germany. Go together with your private local guide to 'Mary's bridge' the top highlight at Neuschwanstein. From the bridge you will get an outstanding view to the castle and its surrounding lakes and mountains. From the bridge it is a walk of about 20 minutes to the entrance of the castle where will be the start of the 30 minutes tour of the castle.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Linderhof, Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
The final part of the tour will take you on a scenic route, along Lake Plansee to Linderhof Palace, which is smaller than Neuschwanstein, but for what it lacks in size, it makes up for in grandeur! Linderhof Palace, the eventual result of a long period of building and rebuilding, is the only finished castle of King Ludwig II. After a day filled with spectacular Bavarian Alps scenery, world famous King Ludwig II Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof the tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel in Innsbruck. Optional you could end the tour for the same price in Munich, taking that option you safe one day for getting from Innsbruck to Munich.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in Innsbruck, if your hotel is not in the list the just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Led by a local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Neuschwanstein, adults € 15.50 --- children until 18 years free of charge
- Linderhof: adults € 8.50 --- children until 18 years free of charge
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Linderhof
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Youth: Age 11 to 15
Child: Age 4 to 10
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate