Day 01. Arrive in Kathmandu Airport & Transfer to Hotel.
Departure Time: 6:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup our from hotels and airports
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in Katmandu hotel breakfast included. As per itinerary
- Guided city tour in Katmandu by private car / van / bus.
- All Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, lunches, Dinners tea coffee
- Twin sharing Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek,(or full camping)
- English speaking Guide& Sherpa
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Annapurna National Park permits.
- land transportation, All our government taxes.
- Hotel in Pokhara as per itinerary breakfast included
- Official expense like telephone internet fax etc,
- Entry/Admission - Bespoken Himalayan Treks
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Katmandu. Personal travel insurance (compulsory).
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks. Personal trekking Equipment.
- International airfare. Tips for trekking staff and driver
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 10 to 75
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate