This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delicious Bologna - Bologna Food Tours, Via Valdonica 8 Imola, 40126 Bologna Italy
Walk around the narrow streets of Bologna city centre tasting the best products the region can offer!
Start with classic italian Breakfast at the best cafè of Bologna, visit local artisans making fresh home made pasta, get a selection of best cured meat and cheese in a small family run shop, a small piece of Roman Style Pizza, enjoy lunch with some traditional pasta dishes in a typical trattoria, end up the tour with an artisanal gelato!!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, P.za di Porta Ravegnana, Bologna BO, Italy
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The nearest parking at the meeting point is Piazza 8 Agosto, consider there is some traffic in the morning in Bologna, please, text me if you are late!
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff