After an introduction to the historic property, you will head to the cacao plantations and learn about cacao farming followed by a hands on chocolate making workshop (tempering and crystallization) to prepare your own chocolate bar to take home. Following the Cacao & Chocolate experience you will enjoy a farm fresh three course lunch prepared by the family Chef.
At the end you will have the opportunity to buy craft chocolate to take take home. Hacienda La Danesa chocolate is only available at the farm making it the perfect very special gift to take home.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We may also pick you up at your Airbnb Rental or any other property in the Guayaquil area.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Round-trip shared transfer
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Cacao & Chocolate Tour
- Lazy River Tubing
- Milking in the Gardens
- Hacienda Products Tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers