Head to the entertainment promenade of Clifton Hill, where you'll find the Niagara SkyWheel rising 175 feet (53 meters) high, making it Canada’s largest observation wheel.
Step inside an enclosed gondola for a ride that lasts two revolutions, or about 10 minutes. You won't have to worry about getting too hot or cold in the climate-controlled cabin, just sit back and take in a 360-degree view of landmarks such as Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, the Niagara River and Niagara Parks. A recording tells you what's below, helping you get your bearings as you look out at both the American and Canadian sides of the falls.
For another perspective, ride the Niagara SkyWheel at night as the Clifton Hill promenade sparkles with lights.
Departure Time: 5/2/2020 - 10/27/2022
|Monday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
:Tour option details are as follows
- Fully enclosed, climate-controlled gondola
- Optional audio narration
- Entry/Admission - Niagara SkyWheel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
We are not stroller accessible, however, we do have stroller parking available when you go on the Niagara SkyWheel.
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Under phase 2 in the Ontario Government re-opening plan, you will need an additional time ticket to get on the attraction. When you come to redeem your voucher, you will be issued the next available timeslot to enter the line to get on the attraction.