Opened in 2011, the Joanneum Quarter links three historical buildings to an underground visitors’ center.
3 highly interesting museums are waiting for you.
- The Neue Galerie collection, with works from the 19th and 20th centuries, is a shining example of the convergence of public and private collecting at the highest level.
- The Natural History Museum points to the fascinating diversity of animate and inanimate nature and invites visitors to set off on an interesting stroll through the fascinating history of the Earth. The exhibits offer insights into the ways landscapes arise, evolve and decline, and how flora and fauna continually respond in multiple ways to processes of transformation.
- The Brus Museum called the "Bruseum” shows a permanent exhibition dedicated to Brus following reconstruction work at the Neue Galerie.
Further museums of the Universalmuseum Joanneum that can be seen with the 48hour pass during your stay in Graz are the following:
Landeszeughaus l Kunsthaus Graz l Museum im Palais lSchloss Eggenberg (Prunkräume und Park, Alte Galerie, Archäologiemuseum, Münzkabinett) l Volkskundemuseum l Joanneumsviertel (Neue Galerie Graz, Naturkundemuseum) l Österreichischer Skulpturenpark l Schloss Trautenfels l Jagdmuseum und Landwirtschaftsmuseum Schloss Stainz l Römermuseum Flavia Solva l Rosegger-Geburtshaus l
Departure Time: Tue to Sun from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Departure Point: Joanneumsviertel/ The Joanneum QuarterTour option details are as follows:
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Guided tour or audio guides (English, German) have to be paid extra: 2,50 EUR / person
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for the 48h pass will be received at time of booking. Table reservations in cafe OHO shall be done in addition by the customer.
In order to receive your 48h pass at the spot please be so kind and show your booking confirmation from Viator at the cashier point. Kindly print the confirmation.
In order to enjoy your culinary delights in cafe/ bar OHO! please show your booking confirmation as well there and additionally dial this number and arrange a table reservation: +43 660 266 1056.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers