This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mission Beach Dunk Island Water Taxi, 71 Banfield Pde, Wongaling Beach, Mission Beach, Queensland 4852 Australia
Fozzy’s 3 Hour, 3 Island Tour is a fantastic way to visit our beautiful islands in the comfort of the fully enclosed custom made Water Taxi vessel. With a history rich in very colourful characters and remarkable events, the Famiily Group of Islands is not only breathtakingly beautiful but incredibly interesting.
Departing from Wongaling Beach Fozzy takes a heading to the South East towards Kumboola, an uninhabited island to the south of Dunk Island. From there you hop over to Timana, a privately owned island on the way to beautiful Bedarra Island.
Pulling into but not stopping at Timana, Kumboola and Bedarra you will be treated to a commentary from Fozzy with a mixture of interesting facts and local history combined with a little bit of folk lore and fiction (perfectly served with a smidge of dry humour).
Finishing the tour is a 1½ hour stop on a beautiful beach at a secret location where you can unload your esky for an afternoon tipple, beach comb and a swim. Fozzy may even open a coconut on the propeller if the mood grabs him.
This tour is great for couples and perfect for families being very affordable and offering a chance to explore our natural wonders, some of the most beautiful islands on the North Queensland Coast in comfort.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 12:30 PM
Departure Point: 71 Banfield Parade, Wongaling Beach QLD 4852, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Entry/Admission - Mission Beach Dunk Island Water Taxi
- Snacks - Please feel free to bring lunch, snacks, drinks or even a beer!
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 100
Child: Age 4 to 14
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers