This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Khasab, Khasab, Musandam Governorate
REPORTING TIME – 09:30 AM:
If you are coming by a cruise ship then you reach Khasab Cruise Terminal (Khasab cruise port exit gate). Our staff will wait with your name card and we will provide you free pick and drop.
DHOW CRUISE STARTING – 10:00 AM: Full day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise leave sharp by 10:00 am, so make sure you are on time to join this tour. You will be welcome by our staff and will be served soft drinks, plain water, coffee, and tea. There will be fresh fruits (Apple, Banana, and Orange) as well.
NATURAL DOLPHIN WATCHING – 10:45 AM: Dolphins are one of the most amazing creatures on earth. They will make your day by racing the dhow if they are in a good mode. Natural dolphins watching is the most adventurous activity in full day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise.
SWIMMING AT TELEGRAPH ISLAND – 11:30 AM: We will have our first stop of snorkeling and swimming at historical Telegraph Island. As soon as we reach Telegraph Island, you go for snorkeling and swimming. Telegraph Island is one of the best places for snorkeling and swimming in Musandam fjords. There will be life jackets and snorkeling gears on the boat, so you can grab your pair.
TRADITIONAL OMAN LUNCH ON BOAT – 01:00 PM: Hungry after the snorkeling and swimming? Don’t worry, here is the delicious traditional Oman lunch for you. There may be fried chicken, fried rice, salad, Khubz (Arabic Bread), Hummus, fruits, and soft drinks. We only serve lunch in full-day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise and only refreshments in Khasab Musandam half day dhow cruise.
SWIMMING AT SEEBI ISLAND – 02:15 AM: As soon as we serve lunch on the boat we will sail towards the Seebi Island. It is also one of the best places for snorkeling and swimming inside the Musandam fjords. Just through some pieces of food and groups for colorful fishes will come to get them.
REACHING KHASAB DHOW PORT – 04:00 AM: We will leave Seebi Island around 03:00 pm and will reach the Khasab dhow port around 04:00 pm. The full-day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise will come to an end and it is time to say goodbye. Book your full-day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise today to have fun with your friends and family members and we will make sure you enjoy every bit of your stay with us.
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Dhow Khasab Tours, Khasab Coastal Rd,, Near Hotel Diwan Al-Amir, Khasab, Musandam, Oman 811, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free pick and drop in Khasab Musandam Oman.
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Khasab Cruise Terminal
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Soft drinks, plane water, coffee and tea
- Traditional semi buffet Omani lunch
- Basic toilet and shower facility with fresh water
- Snorkeling gear, life jackets and towels
- Free pick and drop ONLY IN KHASAB OMAN
- Oman visit visa and UAE exit fee
- For UAE resident visa holders it 35 AED UAE exit fee plus 5 OMR per person for Oman visit visa
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 11 to 80
Child: Age 5 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
All participants have to keep original passport with minimum 3 months validity from tour date
If your car is rented, do not forget to get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the rental car company to cross the border.
If the car does not have Oman insurance, you can get it from the border by paying fee
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers