This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhow Khasab Tours, Khasab Coastal Highway, Near Diwan-Al-Amir Hotel Near Hotel Diwan Al Amir, Khasab 811 Oman
Also we will visit the Bedouin village of Sayh, situated at 1100 meters above sea level. This is a small and peaceful village where one can cherish the beauty of Musandam on the plateau of the mountain. Our journey also takes us to Khawr Najid, a stunning sea view point overlooking the Indian Ocean, facing east. Refreshments. Mineral water soft drinks juice are provided on-route.
Well-known as the “Mountain of Women,” Jebel Harim his is the highest peak of the Khasab Peninsula. Adventurers who have been there – 2078 meters above ground – attest to the scenic views from the top of the mountain. You have to see it to believe it. Once at the summit of Jebel Harim, you will get a bird’s eye view of the Hajar range. It is phenomenal and truly breathtaking. What’s more, you can find rocks up there that are studded with marvellously preserved fossils which include ancient seafaring creatures like fish, clams, and several trilobites.
Departure Point: 1: Dhow Khasab Tours, Khasab Coastal Rd,, Near Hotel Diwan Al-Amir, Khasab, Musandam, Oman 811, Oman
2: Khasab Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road، Al Khasab, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Khasab Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road، Al Khasab, Oman
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Soft drinks,
- Plain water
- Luxury 4 wheel drive
- English Speaking driver cum guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (ONLY IN KHASAB OMAN)
- Khasab Cruise Port pick and drop for Cruise Ship guests
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (optional
- Any other expense of personal nature
- Anything no mentioned in inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Even just the drive to get to the mountain is already spectacular. You will get a glimpse of deep gorges, dramatic valleys, and rocky gorges. We promise you that it is going to be a promising journey. Apart from Jebel Al-Harim, we will also visit the renowned village of Sayh. It is a Bedouin community that’s stunningly more than 1000 meters above sea level. It is a very serene, small place located on a plateau. We will continue our travel to Khor Najd, which overlooks the Indian Ocean.
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate