This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panda China Go, Chengdu 610000 China
Chengdu Giant Panda Base. You will return to the car in about 2 hours and drive to the Sanxingdui Museum! Visit the cute animal giant panda, and the ancient unearthed cultural relics. This Chengdu trip is a place you must go, it makes sense!After the visit is completed, the driver will safely send you back to the hotel!
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will pick you up in the hotel lobby at 8 a.m. holding a sign with your name on it
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Panda China Go
- Tourist guide
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 80
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The itinerary does not include a tour guide. If you need us, we can help you find a good guide. The fee is $75. You can give the guide directly!
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Before the driver works, his body temperature has been measured, and he starts working within the normal range.