This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namaste Jaipur Tours, B=633 Shastri Nagar Road, Jaipur 302016 India
you will Meet your tuk-tuk driver at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur. then You will begin this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort. The tuk-tuk drops you right in front of the Amber Fort. From there you can either walk or hire a jeep. Explore the 16th-century fort by foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will be there to explain all of the history of Amber Fort.
Then your Tuk Tuk Driver will take to see you the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake,
Afterward, you get into the tuk-tuk and ride to the next stop, City Palace.City Palace is in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. View the palace's beautiful collection of textiles, costumes and armor.
Then tuk-tuk will takes you to the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh.
Later, you will stop at Hawa Mahal, also known as the 'Palace of Winds'. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur.
Next to see you the Monkey Temple The temple complex of Ramgopalji temple is colloquially known as Monkey temple (Galwar Bagh) in travel literature, due to the large tribe of monkeys who live here in the temples, which have been largely abandoned and only partially restored. These rhesus macaques were featured in National Geographic Channel's Rebel Monkeys series and "Thar Desert - Sacred sand" episode of Wildest India Series.
After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you from at your accommodation
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Private Taxi Vehicle for sightseeing of JAIPUR
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Namaste Jaipur Tours
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 55 to 85
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 16 to 54
Youth: Age 12 to 15
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate