Welcome to the Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an City Wall tour. Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum is famous for a surprisingly high level in sculpture. The original site of Terracotta Museum was found by local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most influential attractions in Xian. The museum includes Pit 1( the largest), Pit 2 and Pit 3, the exhibition hall of the bronze chariots and horses as well. After the Warriors, it's time to see the Xi'an City Wall!
Xi'an Ancient City Wall is the most completely preserved and the largest existing city wall in China. It was originally built in the Ming Dynasty for military defense and now becomes a symbol of Xian. Travelers can optionally ride a bike on it and enjoy the amazing view of the entire city area inside the Xi'an City Wall.
08:00 Meeting Point: Your hotel lobby (centrally downtown located). The group members will be picked up from their hotels one by one. Your exact pickup time will be advised one day in advance. Duration: Approximately 1 hour
09:00 Transportation: Take the air-conditioned van or coach to Terracotta Warriors Museum. Duration: Approximately 50 mins
09:50 Attractions: Visit Terracotta Warriors Figure Factory (where you can see how the warriors were made and have opportunity to purchase some as souvenir) and Terracotta Warriors Museum. Duration: Approximately 3 hours 10 mins
13:00 Lunch: Local restaurant. Duration: Approximately 1 hour
14:00 Transportation: Take the van or coach back to downtown area for City Wall. Duration: Approximately 50 mins
14:50 Attractions: Visit City Wall. Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
16:20 Transportation:Transfer back to your hotels one by one. Duration: Approximately 1 hour
- Downtown hotel pickup and drop off (centrally located within 2nd ring road of Xian)
- English speaking tour guide
- All admission tickets (Terracotta Warriors and City Wall)
- Chinese style lunch
- Air-conditioned car with experienced driver
- Tips for the guide and driver (Highly recommended)
- Personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You will receive a confirmation email about the travel info from local operator within 24-48 hours after you made the booking.
- Usually the pickup time is between 8:00-9:00 am. You will be contacted through your hotel phone or email to reconfirm the time by local operator one day ahead of tour departure.
Terracotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall are 2 of must-visit sites of Xian and even the whole China. This tour with transfer, guide, entry tickets and lunch included offers the best competitive price to lead you explore them.
Adult: Age 3 to 85
Child: Age 1 to 2
Children 3-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult Infant under 2 is free to join in but must be accompanied by an adult and hold on parent's leg. Please expect it needs walk or climb some stairs at the scenic spot so people over 85 is not suggested.
- Please note the pickup and drop-off service is available for centrally located hotels. If your hotel beyond 2nd ring road of Xian, you can come to Bell Tower Hotel to meet your guide or pay additional fee for it.
- Please kindly provide your passport details (full name, passport number, DOB and nationality) to arrange the tour.
- Children 2-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult; Children under 2 is free but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please do contact the supplier if you don't receive the pickup time after 20:00 of the night before the tour day.