- iFly is just like a real skydive but without the plane and in a fully controlled, ultra- safe environment
Whether you’re 3 or 103, Indoor Skydiving is an accessible and all-inclusive activity. IFLY is both an exhilarating experience and a highly addictive sport. It‘s safe for children, challenging for adults, exciting for teens and realistic for skydivers.
There's no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth! You simply lean into the wind inside our giant glass tunnel and a column of air lifts you up and you'll float effortlessly into flight, guided by our qualified instructors.
You will fly your body just like a skydiver would after jumping out of a plane.
We are conveniently located in the centre of Surfers Paradise. Open from 10am to late at night.
Address: 3084 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
- Comprehensive pre-flight briefing
- Hire of all flying gear (flight suit, helmet, goggles, ear plugs)
- One-on-one instruction from our instructors
- A minimum of 2 x 50 second indoor skydiving flights (50 seconds is the equivalent of a free fall skydive from 14,000 feet!)
- A personalized flight certificate
- Transportation to and from the activity
- Any meals
- Extra flights , High Flys and flight session videos and photos are available for sale onsite
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 08:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 08:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Please present e-voucher or printed voucher to receive admission ticket
- Please check in 60 minutes prior to flight time
- Weight restriction: 105kg (participants 180cm and below in height), 115kg (participants 181cm and above in height)