Michelangelo's murals at the Sistine Chapel are widely regarded as the finest works of art in history. Not only that, the Vatican Museum is filled with works of art collected by the Pope for centuries: paintings, sculptures, tapestries, etc. With this skip-the-line ticket, you can go straight to the entrance. No need to wait, directly enjoy the artistic masterpiece from one wall to the other.
Address: Viale Vaticano, 00165 Rome
From Monday to Saturday | 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (final entry 4.00 PM)
Every last Sunday of the month | 9.00 AM to 2.00 PM (final entry 12.30 PM)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums
- Unlimited tour of the Vatican Museums
- Audio guide (optional): English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Japanese, Italian
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Please go to the entrance to show the e-ticket on your mobile phone to the security personnel. After security check, scan the e-ticket on your mobile phone at the CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI window of the ticket office.
- Please be sure to arrive on time and you will not be allowed to arrive late.
- Visitors who purchase discount tickets are required to present a valid ID card. If the card is not carried on the same day, the full price ticket must be purchased and the discount ticket cannot be refunded.
Adult: Age 18+
Child: Age 6 to 17
Free admission for children under 6
Please pay attention to wearing, clothing should cover the knees and shoulders.
Low-cut, sleeveless tops and shorts are not allowed.
This ticket is valid only on the day.
It is forbidden to bring large backpacks and suitcases to the entrance, and the attraction has a lockout.
09:00 - 18:00（The Vatican last admission at 16:00, closing of the galleries starts at 17:30）
Between 26 April and 25 October, the Vatican will also be open on Fridays from 19:00 until 23:00, with last admission at 21:30
On December 21st the museum will be closed from 09:30 to 13:00.
Photographs and videos are strictly prohibited in the Sistine Chapel
Kids under 6, disabled visitors (74%+) and their carers get in free