This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azizi Life Experiences, RN1, Muhanga, Muhanga Rwanda
The day starts with a briefing before a beautiful drive out to the village. On arrival you will be welcomed and get dressed in appropriate attire. Then its off to the fields and to the coffee plants.
You learn about the plants and how to select the right cherries and then how to harvest them. You will then fetch water or if you prefer you can head to the kitchen to help with food preparation. Once the water is collected you will wash and pulp the coffee cherries and leave them out to dry.
Lunch will be local Rwandan food that the family would normally eat. This is a good time to ask your hosts about life in their community.
After lunch its time to hand roast and grind dried coffee beans using traditional tools. Once ground, the coffee is sieved to get the fine grounds to use for your cup of coffee. Then the moment we have all been waiting for you get to make the perfect cup of traditional Rwandan Coffee to enjoy with your new friends.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 11/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Departure Point: RN1, Gitarama, Rwanda
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour host
- Return transport from Muhanga (Gitarama) Town to Village
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Azizi Life Experiences
- Transportation from Kigali (but this can be aranged on request for an additional charge)
- Items at the gift shop
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 17 to 95
Senior: Age 96 to 99
Youth: Age 13 to 16
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Child: Age 6 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate