Qianling Mausoleum: It is a Tang Dynasty tomb site situated in Qian County. Built by 684, the tombs of the mausoleum house the bodies of members of the royal Li family, including Emperor Gaozong of Tang, as well as his wife, the Zhou Dynasty usurper and China’s first and only governing Empress Wu Zetian.
Yuanjiacun Village: It's a typical Guanzhong style village that makes you to have a close experience to rural appearance around Xian. In the village one will have chance to watch Qin Opera Show, try authentic local food, and experience milling flour, waving cloth, making vinegar and grinding soybean to make Tofu (Bean Curd). In the village there are lots of local food eateries. Our guide will introduce some best ones when wandering in street.
08:00 Meeting Point: Your hotel lobby (centrally downtown located)
08:05 Transportation: Board on the private car or van to Qianling Mausoleum. Duration: Approximately 2 hours
10:05 Attractions: Visit Qinling Mausoleum. Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
12:35 Transportation: Drive to a local restaurant at Yuanjiacun for lunch. Duration: Approximately 20 mins
13:00 Lunch: Chinese style lunch or local food at a local restaurant. Duration: Approximately 1.5 hour
14:30 Attractions: Walk around the Yunjiacun Village. Duration: Approximately 2 hours
14:30 Transportation: Transfer back to your downtown hotel. Duration: Approximately 1.5 hour
- Private transfer with air-conditioned van
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket
- Chinese style lunch
- A bottle of mineral water per pax
- Personal expense
- Tips for guide and driver
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You will receive a confirmation email about the travel info from local operator within 24-48 hours after you made the booking
- Usually the pickup time is 8:00 am. You will be contacted through your hotel phone or email to reconfirm the time by local operator one day ahead of tour departure
- Please note the pickup and drop-off service is available for centrally located hotels. If your hotel beyond 2nd ring road of Xian, there will be additional charge
This tour is a good option as a Xian side trip to explore the around area after your Xian Terracotta Warriors and City tour. Drive about 2 hours out of Xian downtown to visit the Mausoleum of the first Empress of China, Wu Ze Tian to learn her great story. After the historical visit you will head to Yuanjiacun Village to have a rural experience to see the local farmer's life.
Adult: Age 5 to 80
Child: Age 3 to 4
Children 3-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult Infant under 3 is free to join in but must be accompanied by an adult Elder people over 80 takes normal adult price and must be accompanied by an adult of 18-70. Please expect it needs walk or climb some stairs at the scenic spot so people over 80 is not suggested
Please email the local operator with all travelers' passport info to arrange the tour.
Children 3-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult; Children under 3 is free but must be accompanied by an adult.