Your journey will start from either Central Pier 10 (Dock 5) or Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon Pier (Dock 4). Get on a Classic Teak Junk with a cozy and luxurious vibe and grab your Welcome drinks. Ride along the Victoria Harbour, the skyline of Hong Kong's tall skyscrapers and popular attractions such as Hong Kong Ferris Wheel and Tsim Sha Tsui's Avenue of Stars while enjoying your dinner buffet. The buffet is prepared by experienced staff and includes various international cuisines. Traditional Chinese music on the background would lift up your mood.
The highlight of your cruise will be Symphony of Lights. Your cruise will be taken to the best spot to watch this show and take great photos. It is a secret, hidden spot a bit away from the crowd where you can almost privately enjoy the show and grab a chance to get an unobstructed photo taking view. After 2 hour of cruise ride and dinner, come drop-off at either Central or Tsim Sha Tsui piers to extend your night journey in the city. The return time would be around 9pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Departure Time: 6:30 PM
Departure Point: Hong Kong Island Central Pier
Pier no.10 (Dock 5)
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 6:30 PM
- Classic Cruise Ride
- Dinner Buffet (Thai & Western)
- Free-flow Drinks (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Watching of Symphony of Lights show
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 64
Senior: Age 65 to 85
Youth: Age 12 to 17
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Child: Age 4 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Cruises are not available on public holidays or festival periods. Operations will also stop during dry docking periods for maintenance; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers