1s Wax museum in India on 300 years old palace at 700 ft height Sheesh Mahal , the palace of mirrors a part of it make it more glorious. Sunset point and Rajasthani folk dance and culture Food and snacks available nearbuy restaurants.
Details: Jaipur wax museum at Nahargarh Fort Jaipur inspired by Madame Tussaud in London, you do not need to go London to meet your favorite celebrities, you can get closer to your favorite star, The best part about the statues here is that each of them have a unique background.as it is located within this eponymous fort in, displays wax figurines of famous individuals like Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Bhagat Singh, MS Dhoni, Kalpana Chawla, Sachin Tendulkar, Mother Teresa Jackie Chan and many more. It also houses the wax exhibits of the kings, queens, and other eminent royal personalities from the bygone era. The thirty-two lifelike sculptures might leave you perplexed at first. Engineered and designed by a talented team of experts, these statues give you a gala time. A unique Sheesh Mahal (inlay mirror house) with floral motifs and pieces of yellow, blue, white, red, and green glass bits is pure bliss to the eye.
Duration: 1 hour(s)
Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Local guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Nahargarh Fort Entry Ticket
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 55
Child: Age 4 to 12
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels