TIMING: 08:30 - 17:00
Pick up from your hotel. Drive to the Xianyang to the northwest of Xian.
Visit the Qianling Mausoleum, from one of the most famous emperors from the Tang dynasty, when Xian (then Changan) was the capital of China.
Lunch at a local restaurant
In the afternoon visit the Xianyang Museum, exhibiting different finds from the numerous tombs and mausolea in the area.
Return to hotel
- Transfers in private vehicle and tour with English-speaking local guide
- All entrance fees for sightseeing and visits as mentioned in the itinerary
Change & Refund Policies
- Cancellations made at or before 01:00 at least 7 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 30%
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour date of the meeting time.
- The meeting place is hotel lobby
- The pick up&drop off hotel should be within 5rd ring road. If not, our reservation staff will contact by email or mobile phone for extra fee.
- A paper or an electronic voucher can be presented for this activity.
Adult: Age 18 to 65
Child: Age 12 to 17
0-11 years : 20 % discount if travelling with at least 2 adults