For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on everything – from sightseeing to entertainment to food and shopping!
It is first of all your ticket for public transport so that you are free to move comfortably in the whole city for the chosen duration.
Moreover, you get discounts at all the important museums and attractions, as well as in many other points of interest such as restaurants, wine bars and much more. In spending a bit to buy this card you'll be able to spend much less in total during your stay and do all the activities you desire! You just buy your card online, print out the voucher, and when you arrive in the city, pick-up the card where you prefer – at the airport, at the central railway station, or in the city center, at Albertinaplatz.
As soon as you have picked up and activated your card (validating it at the nearest ticket machine of the transport network), you can start using the metros, trams, regional trains, buses and night buses (zone 100), while at the museums and attractions you want to visit, all you need to do is show it in order to obtain the designated discount. The more attractions you visit, the more you save! Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg, Belvedere, Albertina, Kunsthistorisches Museum, House of Music, Time Travel, Jewish Museum, Leopold Museum, Madame Tussauds, Mozart House, Esterhazy Palace, Prater, and Giant Ferris Wheel, are only a few of the must-sees in Vienna where you get advantages with the Vienna City Card. Also, concerts, city tours, boat cruises, as well as restaurants, cafés, wine taverns and shops will surprise you!
Click HERE to see the advantages of the card.
- Free travel on public transports
- More than 210 discounts at museums, attractions, tours, restaurants, cafés, wine taverns, shops, shows
- A 134-page book of coupons with instructions on how to use the Vienna Card and information about all the discounts you can get with your card (many offers are only available with a coupon)
- Other expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can pick up your red Vienna Card at one of the following addresses:
- Tourist-Info Vienna
- 1010 Wien, Albertinaplatz (Corner Maysedergasse)
- Opening hours: daily from 9.00am-7.00pm
- Tourist-Info Main Station
- 1100 Wien, Am Hauptbahnhof 1, ÖBB InfoPoint
- Daily from 9.00am-7.00pm
- Tourist-Info Airport Vienna
- Arrival hall, Contact Office BZ008
- Daily from 7.00am-10.00pm
Your Vienna city card is activated from the first day you start to use it, not from the date of purchase
It will remain valid for the length of time specified by the kind of card: 24, 48 or 72 hours
For the activation you just have to validate your card at the nearest ticket machine
With each Vienna Card, you can bring along one child under the age of 15 onto all means of public transport for free
- The Vienna Card is valid for 365 days after being generated and is not refundable
- Please note: The airport lies outside Vienna and your card is only valid within municipal limits