Zhujiajiao is an ancient water village in the suburbs of Shanghai. It was built on the bank of Dianshan Lake and at the foot of Dianshan Hill within a beautiful scenic area. The village boasts 36 stone bridges and numerous rivers, with many ancient buildings lining the riverbanks.
This entrance tickets allows you to access the town and visit its numerous attractions, including:
- Y-Art Gallery
- ZhaXiDaWa Tibetan Cultural Hall
- Qing Dynasty Post Office
- City God Temple
- Shanghai Handwork Exhibition Hall
- Imperial Academy Stele Museum
- Quanhua Art Hall
- Kezhi Garden
In order to gain entry, you will need to redeem the provided voucher for the entrance tickets at any of the two entrance accesses to Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town. The northern access is a "Ticket Center" at the intersection of Kezhi Garden Road and Xijing Street. The eastern access is the "Shanghai Tourist Information Center" at the intersection of Xinfeng Road and Meizhou Road
- Admission Ticket
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Show the voucher on your mobile device to enjoy the activity. Scan the QR code at the entrance turnstiles or type the serial code at the machines to access the Town.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please go to WeChat Official Account "朱家角发布”&“朱家角旅游” ("Zhujiajiaofabu"&"Zhujiajiaolvyou") to make an appointment.
- open hour 8：30～16：30
- City God Temple/Quanhua Art Hall closed due to restrictions