Your bilingual guide will pick you up at the Cuiaba airport / hotel and you’ll begin your 5-6 hour journey to the heart of the Pantanal — Porto Jofre.
The first part of the trip is about one hour 100km along an asphalt road to Poconé, which is capital of the Pantanal and the last city before entering the world’s largest wetland. From Poconé you will take the famous Transpantaneira Highway, despite its name is actually a dirt road with 127 wooden bridge where you’ll find optimal locations to photograph and observe wildlife. We will stop for lunch along the way and continuing 150 km to reach Porto Jofre, the best place in the world to see and photograph jaguars in their natural habitat.
• Pantanal, Pantanal
Departure Time: 6/1/2020 - 11/5/2022
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Lodges, hotels, airport.
- Cuiabá International Airport - Marechal Rondon, Av. João Ponce de Arruda, s/n - Vila Pirineu, Várzea Grande - MT, 78110-900, Brazil
:Tour option details are as follows
Jaguar extreme 8 nights:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Boat ride
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airline tickets
- Personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 20 to 49
Senior: Age 50 to 100
Youth: Age 14 to 19
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate