Any real Londoner knows that Sunday is market day, and most importantly that East End is the place to be whether you're a foodie or a vintage lover.
Join this guided tour that will have you weaving through the stalls and learning the history of London's most famous markets and pubs. While listening to the stories and getting to know the origins of stop, you will have the chance to purchase some local food and beer, or pick up some mementos to take back home.
The tour will start at the Middlesex Street Market (Petticoat Lane Market) and Spitalfields Market, both of which have a rich variety of stalls with character. You will go through the history of two iconic Victorian pubs and you will get the chance to have a drink in what was quite possibly Jack The Ripper’s local pub. You will then wander London’s famous historic Jewish quarter before ending with an exploration of the famous Brick Lane vintage and food markets.
There's no part of London that combines the ancient and the modern quite like the East End. The variety of cultures that has developed over the years here is truly special, so you can expect to taste the latest international culinary trends one minute, before turning a corner and feeling like you suddenly stepped back in time.
- English speaking expert guide
- Market and neighborhood tour
- Stop at a historic pub
- Food or drink purchased during the tour
- Guide gratuities (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 4 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 4 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Liverpool Street Station, 15 Liverpool St, London EC2M 7NX, UK
- Please present your digital or printed voucher upon arrival.
- Meeting point:
- Your tour meets at the Kindertransport Statue, next to McDonalds, outside Liverpool Street Station (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan lines).
Sundays from 11.30am to 2.00pm
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
Bring cash if you wish to make purchases during or after the tour
Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes
Dress comfortably for the weather
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian