Be ready bright and early for pickup at your Chengdu hotel, where you’ll meet your private guide and take off for the Chengdu Panda Breeding Center. During your time there, you will get to see a variety of pandas, from infant to adulthood, and learn about the
center’s mission to save and rehabilitate pandas. Return to the city and catch the high-speed train from Chengdu Station to Leshan City. Watch the scenery out the window during the 1-hour journey. Arrive in Leshan City and transfer to the Leshan Giant Buddha
Park, where you will sit down for a Sichuan-style lunch before exploring.
After lunch, go to visit Leshan Giant Buddha. There are two ways to visit Leshan Giant Buddha. You can choose to take boat to visit Leshan Giant Buddha. By that, you can take an overview of the Giant Buddha. Another way is to visit Leshan Giant Buddha by
climbing. In this way, you can visit the statue(At your own expense), which is 233 feet (71 meters) tall and carved out of a cliff,
overlooking the confluence of the Qingyi, Dadu, and Min rivers. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the largest stone Buddha in the world. Walk down the Red Sand Cliff Road to see the Buddha’s profile from the bottom.
1. You can visit Leshan Giant Buddha both by boating and climbing if time allows. But you need pay the extra ticket for climbing （80rmb）.
2. On the weekends or holidays, there can be a long wait to see the Buddha.
3. Boat might be cancelled due to the terrible weather.
- Private transportation of hotel - Chengdu panda base
- Private transportation of Chengdu railway Station drop-off & pick-up
- Private transportation of Leshan railway station - Leshan Giant Buddha - Leshan railway station
- Experienced tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within 3rd ring road in Chengdu
- Roundtrip Chengdu-Leshan High speed train 2nd class tickets
- Personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Cancellations made at or before 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Adult: Age 3 to 70
Infant: Age 1 to 2