Begin your tour of Chengdu with pickup from your centrally located hotel. Board a private vehicle and drive to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding on the outskirts of the city. Tour the panda conservation and research center with your guide to learn about this endangered species’ behavior and environmental needs. Your guide knows the best spots for viewing pandas away from the crowds. Then, continue to Wenshu Monastery, a Buddhist temple from the Tang Dynasty known for its artwork and relics. Tour the historical neighborhood and local market outside of the monastery, and stop for an authentic Sichuan-style lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, visit the People’s Park in central Chengdu. Relax in bamboo armchairs and sip jasmine tea like the locals while learning about day-to-day life in Chengdu. On your way out of the park, walk down Kuan-Zhai Lane, a street notable for its historic importance and contemporary charm. Return to your hotel or any other specified drop-off point at the end of your tour.
- Skilled driver with private car
- Experienced tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 3rd ring road in Chengdu
- Personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Adult: Age 3 to 70
Infant: Age 1 to 2