Begin your tour of Chengdu with pickup from your centrally located hotel. Take a comfortable private vehicle to start the trip. Drive approx. 1.5 hour to visit Qingcheng Mountain. Upon arrival, you will take cable car up the mountain very quickly and hike up about 1 hour to the Summit of Mountain Qingcheng, where you will have a bird's eye view of mountain, enjoy the beautiful nature, breathe the clear air with light sweat, discover its history and learn Taoism culture.
Later have a break and enjoy delicious lunch, move on to explore the only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world - Dujiangyan Irrigation System constructed 2,000 years ago. There you will discover how it was built and its great influence in irrigation works. After the trip, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel.
- Skilled driver with private car
- Experienced tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cable car
- Local lunch
- Hotel pick-up&drop off surcharge if hotel is out of 3rd ring road
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Adult: Age 3 to 70
Infant: Age 1 to 2