Meet your private guide and the driver at your Suzhou hotel or Suzhou railway station if you travel by train. Spend few mins discuss with your guide about the places to visit in Suzhou. As private tour, the itinerary is flexible and can be customized around you. Following is the suggested itinerary, be sure to let your guide know if you need to make any changes. First choose to visit one of the city’s most famous gardens: The Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lingering Garden, or Master of the Garden of Nets based on your own preferences. With the stunning example of ancient architecture from different dynasties, the amazing Suzhou gardens retain immaculate oasis features, Taihu rocks, delicate pavilions, ponds, and lush flowers and trees and different types of Bonsai tree.
After exploring the garden, visit Suzhou’s best-known silk factory, located in the former Japanese concession and once housed in what was the Japanese consulate. Learn the process used to produce China’s famous silk, from the tiny silkworms to the beautifully finished garments. If you have seen the silk process you could choose to visit one of the other attractions such as Suzhou Museum, Han Shan temple, Pan Man Scenic area or Leaning Pagoda on the Tiger Hill.
Then take a break and savor a delightful local lunch with the recommendation from your guide.
Afternoon drive to Zhouzhuang water town, famed as the first water town in China, take a stroll along the canal to soak up its charms and admire its ancient twin bridges, in addition, visit Mr. Shen Wansan’s House, the courtyard residence of a 14th-century tycoon whose wealth inspired the envy of the first of China's Ming emperors. Admire the classical architecture of Shen’s House as you learn about his fascinating life, and take the relaxing gondola boat trip along beautiful canals to fully appreciate the beauty of “Oriental Venice”. After the wonderful day, you will be dropped back to your Suzhou hotel or Suzhou railway station base on your
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Delicious Chinese Lunch
- Boat ride in canal
- Entrance fees to one selected garden
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Adult: Age 3 to 70
Infant: Age 1 to 2