Sky mirror is a natural wonder located at a shoal in the Strait of Malacca. This natural wonder will only occur follows by the lunar calendar with geographical uniqueness. The Sky Mirror will only appear for 90 minutes, and you'll be able to take amazing photos of the sky and water in the middle of the sea! In addition, you will have the opportunity to see a variety of rare sea creatures such as sea clams, conches and dolphins!
- Please refer to the ticket selected (ferry ticket, round trip)
- Free photoshoot service with props provided, free drinking water
- The maximum capacity is 15 persons when package charter boat is being selected
- Any personal expenses and any fees or expenses did not mention above
- Transportation to the port
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 08:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 08:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Present the Identification Card (IC) with booking number.
- Address: 10, Jalan Feri Lama, Pasir Penambang, 45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor
- For the ferry ticket to visit Sky mirror, please be prepared 15 minutes earlier before the departure.
Departure time may be adjusted due to the change of weather, or the voyage, the supplier will notify in advance as far as possible to arrange other time or refund.
The departure time of Sky Mirror might be different due to tide based on lunar calender, please kindly keep enough time in case effect your following schedule.
Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras and sandals are recommended.