Board on open top double-decker bus for a relaxing afternoon full of old village flairs. Heritage gems, and beautiful sea views. A local guide who was born and raised will introduce you interesting historical and cultural and authentic stories along the way, so that you can better understand the city where you live. During this journey, you will have a leisurely view of the pleasant scenery of Hong Kong Island, including Victoria Harbour, Tai Tam Dam, Stanley, Repulse Bay and Deep Water Bay. You can also enjoy Western-style afternoon tea in Aberdeen and take a traditional sampan boat to visit Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter and feel the customs of the old fishing port.
- Enjoy the 180-degree view of Victoria Harbour
- Enjoy the vast scenery of Tai Tam Tuk Reservoirs
- Enjoy the sun and beach at Stanley Main Beach
- Leisure time at Stanley Market
- Along the way is full of natural atmosphere
- Overlooking the prominent mansions and magnificent scenery in the southern part of Hong Kong Island
- Enjoy the taste of western afternoon tea
- Experience the traditional Sampan Ride at Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter
- Look at the “Mirror of the Sky” at Instagram Pier
14:00 Pick at Central Pier 7 Big Bus Information Centre
14:30 - 15:15 Take the open top bus to Stanley Market
15:15 - 15:45 Stanley Market
15:45 - 16:15 Take the open top bus to Aberdeen
16:15 - 16:35 Sampan Ride at Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter
16:35 - 16:45 Take the open top bus to restaurant
16:45 - 17:45 Enjoy the western afternoon tea and conclude the tour after
*The itinerary time is the local time of the place of play, the above itinerary may be adjusted accordingly due to weather, road conditions and other reasons, please understand.
- Cantonese or English speaking guide
- Admission to attractions: Big Bus Tours Open Top Sightseeing Tour and Sampan Ride
- Food listed in the itinerary (for guests aged 5+ only)
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Other personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are in local time
- All guests are required to present their LeaveHomeSafe code
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
- On the date of use, please present the confirmation email and your valid ID to the staff
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Please arrive on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts.
- Meet Up Location: Big Bus Information Centre in Central (shop i2, 1/F, Central Ferry Pier 7)
- How to Get There: By Train to Central Station, Exit A, take around 10-15 minutes walk
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
Infant: Age 1 to 4
This activity is not recommended for children under 1 year old Food listed in the itinerary is available for guests aged 5+ only
- The tour is available on Sunday
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothes with appropriate outdoor shoes since there is a considerable amount of walking
- The tour is operational in all weather conditions except Black rainstorms Warning or Typhoon Signal No.8 or above being issued. In case of cancellation, you will be given the option to book an alternative date.
- This route is a group of 16 people. If the travel date you choose fails to form a group, the merchant will contact you to reschedule or refund