Voted Dubai's No. 1 Water Park on TripAdvisor*, Aquaventure Waterpark promises a world of excitement to make you feel different in water in more ways than one. Get your pulse racing on 30 slides and attractions, laugh your way down Dubai’s longest Lazy River, and relax on 500m of private beach.
For thousands of years, people have been searching for the lost city of Atlantis. Containing untold riches and treasures, the utopian paradise is believed to have been submerged under the ocean. Now, you can witness the magical city of Atlantis at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Discover mysteries of the deep and learn fascinating facts about ocean life while you watch 65,000 marine animals swim in the Ambassador Lagoon. To dive deeper into Atlantis Dubai, take a behind-the-scenes tour or book snorkeling, diving, or Aquatrek session.
- Entry And Experiences: Enjoy all-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and shark feeding shows
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity
- Opening times:
- Aquaventure Waterpark: from 10 am to 5.30 pm (subject to change depending on the sunset)
- Lost Chambers Aquarium: from 10 am to 9 pm
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 3 to 11
Please note that you are not allowed to bring food and drink.
Supplier may ask for identification. For any bookings with children below 1.2m in height, please contact your agent in order to obtain the appropriate child discount.
Appropriate swimwear is required when using the facilities and the beach – thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim, and very loose clothing are not permitted in the water.
Headscarves are permitted, only if properly secured without any loosely flowing material.
All young children must wear appropriate swimming diapers.
Children below 3 years old are free of charge.