This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Llandudno, Llandudno, Conwy County, North Wales, Wales
Leaving Manchester the tour into the Snowdonia National Park where incredible views await passengers as we travel towards Great Orme and Llandudno.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
Leaving Llandudno you will get your first glimpse of the world famous Conwy Castle as the tour heads towards the honeypot village of Betws-y-Coed via Ros on Sea.
Stop At: Betws-y-Coed, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, Wales
You will have time here to find some lunch and explore this beautiful place.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Snowdonia National Park, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, Wales
After Betws-y-Coed, the majestic Snowdonia National Park will open up to you as we travel across a stunning mountain road with a stop at Llyn Ogwen; a beautiful lake with amazing mountain views. Rumoured to be the final resting place of King Arthur's sword Excalibur.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Chorlton Street, Chorlton St., Manchester M1, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrances unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 17 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 16
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands