Sunlover cruises departing daily from Cairns, our state-of-the art Moore Reef Marine Base is perfectly positioned and fully equipped so that any age or ability can fully experience the magic of the reef with its abundance of colourful coral, fascinating fish, turtles & more.
With 4 HOURS REEF TIME to explore this underwater wonderland, there’s plenty of time to take advantage of all of our free inclusions. The kids (or big kids!) will love the Sunlover Sunslide – the only theme park water slide on the reef.
You won't find a better value outer reef adventure with this many activities and inclusions packed into one day.
GUIDED SNORKEL TOUR
A marine expert guides you on a personal 35-minute snorkelling tour of the Great Barrier Reef, exploring areas not accessible by others and highlighting brilliant corals and fascinating marine life in a small group of up to six guests. Learn about the Great Barrier Reef marine ecosystem on this guided tour suitable for all abilities, including those who need assistance in the water. Spot Nemo the clownfish, giant clams, rare species of fish and coral, sea turtles and much more.
- Snorkelling & equipment
- Semi-submersible & glass bottom boat tours
- Underwater observatory
- Touch tank & fish feeding presentations
- Enclosed ocean pool
- Lunch + tea and coffee while docked
- Pickup service & all personal expenses are not mentioned to be included
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 18:00 at least 5 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 18:00 at least 5 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Check in at the Sunlover reservations desk inside the Reef Fleet Terminal. show your booking confirmation voucher to the staff.
Departs daily from Cairns Marina
8:30am - Check in starts
9:15am - Check in closes
9:30am - Depart Cairns
10:15am - Arrive Fitzroy Island
10:30am - Depart Fitzroy Island
11:30am - Arrive Moore Reef Marine Base
Enjoy 4 hours of reef time. So much to explore and experience!
12 to 1.30pm-Tropical buffet lunch with prawns available
3:30pm - Depart Moore Reef Marine Base
4:20pm - Arrive Fitzroy Island
5:30pm - Arrive at Cairns
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 4 to 15
Infant: Age 0 to 3
*Guided Snorkel Tour- Minimum age 4 years. Children under 12 years old will need a parent or legal guardian present on the tour with them. *Sea Walker & Introductory Dive- Minimum age 12 years old. Guests under 18 years old must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian to authorise participation
Reef Fleet Terminal(Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns)
Desk Opens 8:30 / Closes 09:15