This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taoping Qiang Village, Taoping Country, Li County 623103 China
Visit a more than 1000-year-old ancient fortress/village at 2 Qiang minority villages.
The fortress/village features ancient stone houses and impressive nine-story hexahedral watchtowers.
The villages has survived from weathering, wars and earthquakes for centuries.
You will be well treated in a Qiang grandma's house for an authentic Qiang lunch experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotels in Dujiangyan area
- Chengdu Airport, Chengdu China
:Tour option details are as follows
Trave Back in Time-Ancient Watchtowers and Grandma's Lunch 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Comfortable car - Passart level / Buick GL8 / SUV
- Entry/Admission - Taoping Qiang Village
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 65
Child: Age 6 to 12
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate