Discover the city's most famous neighborhoods, the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas street. This experience is part of Iconic Insiders, a selection of tours designed for first-time visitors to uncover what matters and get oriented in a new city. Your destination insider is a licensed guide who will offer recommendations and highlight the most visually attractive places of the itinerary.
The tour starts at Las Ramblas, Barcelona’s main pedestrian road, right in front of the Liceu Opera House - destroyed three times and still standing today. This street is an endless current of people and action. You cannot miss La Boquería produce market, where locals shop in the morning for the best and freshest selection of meat, fruit and veggies.
East of the Ramblas is Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, the Barri Gòtic, which centers around the colossal Cathedral. The narrow streets that surround the cathedral are a tangled but inviting grab bag of undiscovered Art Nouveau storefronts, neighborhood flea markets, classy antique shops and musicians strumming the folk songs of Catalunya.
The tour will end with a walk through the Eixample neighborhood, famous for its wide sidewalks, graceful shade trees, chic shops, and Art Nouveau frills.
- 3-hour private tour
- Friendly and local guide
- Entrance fees
- Headset (for groups of more than 5 people)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Opening Time:
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Address: La Rambla, 51-59, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- Meeting point: Meet your destination insider in front of Gran Teatre del Liceu, 10 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
This is a private tour for a group up to 10 guests. Tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
This tour requires a minimum of 2 people
This tour is wheelchair accessible