Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"For Jiangyin this is just a great hotel option to have. Service is 5 star, room are well equipped, very spacious and good internet. All in all everything u need for a comfortable stay.
Breakfast is good as well, with a wide variety of Asian and western options"
What travelers say:"The hotel manager is very kind. Even though I don't speak Chinese, I used a translator to respond, which was very helpful.
When I go to Jiangyin, I always try to only go to this hotel. There are many restaurants nearby, which is very convenient. Breakfast noodles are very good"
What travelers say:"It is an great experience to stay here. Services is so good and warming I will prefer staying here again. Special thanks to Lee the chef. Specially makes Indian food and gives. Great person good hotel. Keep it up.