M43***46The first ancient village in southern Hunan: Banliang Old Village Banliang Old Village is located in Gaoting Township, Yongxing County, Chenzhou. This ancient village was built at the end of the Song Dynasty and the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty and flourished in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It has a history of more than 600 years. It is an important market town in the original Jinling County and a "three-state commercial port" between Guiyang, Leiyang and Changning. It is said that it is an ancient village. Naturally, the architectural features inside are very traditional Chinese culture. It is situated on the mountain, the nature is one, the layout is compact, integrated, and the scale is grand. Bring a beautiful mood to play in Zixing from Guangdong, and accompany Awen at a tourist destination (1/7/5/0/7/3/5*6*3*6*1) arrangement, (car transfer, food and accommodation) , The whole journey is arranged) There is his contact information in the picture, the young man is good, the person is very real, these three days, travel and enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature, here the soul returns to peace, as if in a paradise , Really a good place for vacation. The scenery in the village can be called a painting. There are small bridges and winding paths leading to the seclusion; there are exquisite brick carvings, stone carvings, wood carvings, and murals; there are well-arranged arrow towers, ancient wells, and stone roads; there are natural strange stones and strange Trees can be admired; there are relics of ancient customs such as folk customs and banquets, so the name of "the first village in southern Hunan" is not groundless. Banliang Ancient Village is backed by Xiangshan Mountain, facing east to west, and more than 360 historical buildings of Ming and Qing Dynasties remain intact in the village. The village is divided into three houses, the upper, the middle and the lower. Each house has three ancestral halls, and each has two halls of over 1,000 square meters. A half-month pond was dug in front of the temple, which means "the moon will be full, and the water will overflow", which is used to warn future generations to "be humble and tolerate, never be complacent." There are three temples and three ponds in three areas. The streets and lanes of the village are in order, and the houses are scattered. With the ancestral hall as the center, the mountain spreads out on the plane. The blue bricks and blue tiles are hidden in the natural mountains and waters, constructing a good ecological environment and landscape pictures. Because the terrain of the village is backed by mountains and water, it can withstand the harsh cold wind in winter, and enjoy the cool southerly wind in summer, with sufficient sunshine, ventilation, and natural drainage to avoid natural disasters such as floods, landslides, and mudslides. Every house in the ancient village is centered on a patio, and the spatial layout is correct, rigorous, symmetrical, ventilated, lighted, and drained. Heaven, earth and people live in harmony without seeking connotation. Banliang Ancient Village is an ancient traditional village and a famous historical and cultural village. It is also known as the first village in southern Hunan. The village rules and regulations in the village fully reflect humanistic care. The living environment here is good, and the happiness index of the people is high. Chenzhou deserves it. A business card. Local residents say that the beautiful environment and quaint architecture of Banliang Ancient Village are representative of the ancient houses in southern Hunan. The villagers believe that Banliang Ancient Village is the unique, best-preserved, largest, and most representative ancient village in Chenzhou.
gz当地向导伊妹儿Flying Tianshan National Geopark in the light rain beautiful scenery, cloud fog winding, the world fairyland general, beautiful scenery, interesting, suitable for the trip to green good place, climbing mountains, exercise, very good.
顺风顺亿Yongxing Yinlou is a landmark building of Yongxing's gold and silver industry, representing the image of Yongxing Yindu. It is a must-visit tourist attraction in Yongxing's industrial tourism!
[Scenery] Elegant and classy,
[Fun] Unique and majestic shape,
[Price/Price Ratio] Relatively high, you can understand the production process of the gold and silver industry when you visit the park!
琳锅We were divided into two groups, half went in and drove up the mountain, half went by boat outside. . . To be honest, because I have been to too many places, I have basically visited all over the country. This kind of scenic spot is really of no interest to me. . Please refer to it yourself. . . There was no blue sky and white clouds on the crucial day. . .
renmsChenzhou Longnv Hot Spring Train Route:
1. Railway: The Beijing-Guangzhou Railway runs through the entire north and south, and is an important transportation hub city. Tourists who choose to go out by train can reach the Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Spot by taking buses 2, 3, and 4 after arriving at Chenzhou Station. Or take a taxi to reach the Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area for about 15 yuan.
Chenzhou Longnv Hot Spring Self-driving Route:
2. High-speed: Beijing-Zhuhai Expressway runs through the entire north and south. Tourists traveling by car can choose the following plans to reach Longnv Hot Spring.
(1) Get off the highway from the Chenzhou exit: turn right for 40 meters, and at the intersection, you can see the sign of Chenzhou as an excellent tourist city ("Horse Stepping on Feiyan"), namely Chenzhou Avenue. Then walk straight through Ailian Lake Scenic Area, Shiliwan Bridge, Suxian District State Taxation Bureau Division, etc., cross Suxian South Road, cross the bridge to Suyuan West Road, Jiankang Road, you will see Beihu Park Lake District, then turn right and pass the bus terminal , Beihu Market, etc., at the fork in the road, turn left through Laodong Road and then turn right to National Highway 107, about 15 kilometers northward, you can see the archway of Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Spot on the left. Turn left for 1.5 kilometers and arrive at Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area.
(2) Get off the expressway from the Chenzhou exit: turn right for 40 meters, and at the intersection, you can see the sign of Chenzhou as an excellent tourist city ("Horse Stepping on Feiyan"), namely Chenzhou Avenue. Then walk straight through the Ailian Lake Scenic Area to reach the Oriental New Town and the Civil Affairs Bureau, then turn left and walk forward to Suxian Bridge. Cross the bridge to reach Renmin East Road and Renmin West Road, and cross the street to 107 National Road. Go north (turn right) for about 18 kilometers and you will see the archway of Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Spot on the left. Turn left for 1.5 kilometers and arrive at Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area. (3) Get off the expressway from the Chenzhou exit: turn right 40 meters, and at the intersection, you can see the sign of Chenzhou as an excellent tourist city ("Horse Stepping on Feiyan"), namely Chenzhou Avenue. Then go straight through the Ailian Lake Scenic Area to reach the Shiliu Bend Bridge, go straight across the bridge, pass the Fire Detachment, Yutong Driving School, about 4.5 kilometers, reach the 107 National Road on Wuling Square, that is, go northward through Huatian and Dajiangnan Hotel. You can see the archway of Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area on the left for about kilometers. Turn left for 1.5 kilometers and arrive at Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area.
(4) Get off the expressway from the Chenzhou exit: turn right onto the Chenzi-Gui high-grade highway, go straight for 1.5 kilometers towards Guiyang to the crossroad, you can see the Beihu Industrial Park, then turn right on the 2nd highway to reach the second crossroad , Then turn left for about 2.5 kilometers to reach National Highway 107 on Wuling Square. After passing Huatian and Dajiangnan Hotels, go straight for about 20 kilometers and you will see the archway of Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Spot on the left. Turn left for 1.5 kilometers and arrive at Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area.
(5) Get off the expressway from Yongxing Exit: Turn left for 4 kilometers and drive to 107 National Road. There is a gas station at the intersection. Turn left on the 107 National Road and drive towards Guangzhou for about 70 kilometers to reach the Chenzhou toll station. After passing the toll station, it is about 200 You can see the archway of Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area on the right. Turn right for 1.5 kilometers and arrive at Longnv Hot Spring Scenic Area.
Chenzhou Longnv Hot Spring Bus Route:
3. Cars: There are three bus stations in downtown Chenzhou.