Cheap Flights to Malaga
Cheap Flights to Malaga (AGP)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs for Flights to Malaga
What are some travel guidelines for Malaga during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Malaga, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United Kingdom to Malaga?The average ticket price to Malaga is £114. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Malaga?
- Approx. 2 hours 49 minutes to fly from London to Malaga.
- Approx. 1 hour 37 minutes to fly from Barcelona to Malaga.
- Approx. 1 hour 31 minutes to fly from Palma de Mallorca to Malaga.
- Approx. 2 hours 54 minutes to fly from Manchester to Malaga.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Malaga.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Malaga.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Malaga?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Malaga can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Malaga is December. The average price of flight tickets to Malaga in December is £156.
When are flight tickets to Malaga the cheapest?Flight tickets to Malaga are the cheapest in October compared to other months, the average price is £56.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Malaga?
- The distance from Málaga Costa del Sol Airport to downtown is about 8km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Malaga?
What are some popular attractions in Malaga?