Hotels in Dublin
Best Time to Travel to Dublin
Dublin is the capital city of Ireland. Dublin is also the largest city in Ireland. It is located on the inlet of the east coast and is the hub for travel, education, culture, administration, the arts, and industry. In 2018 Dublin was list in the Globalization and World Cities Research as Global City and recognized as the top 30 cities in the world.
The best time to visit Dublin considering the weather is between June and August and festivals around the corner, and all streets will be busy, and Dublin will be crowded during this season. If you are looking for a non-crowded atmosphere best time to travel to Dublin will be from March to May and September to November; during this period, it will be less crowded, accommodation will be at cheaper rates, and airfare will be available at a discounted price.
Dublin International Airport is one of the busiest airports in Ireland. Dublin Airport is operated by DAA. You can see both International and domestic travelers. Dublin International Airport will be working 24/7 throughout the year. There are more than 32 million travelers who pass through in a year.
Getting around the place.
Dublin is a beautiful city. The Irish people are very welcoming and kind-hearted people. The tradition, culture, writers, art are unique in Dublin. You will enjoy your trip to Dublin to the fullest.
How to get to Dublin City.
Dublin is the capital city of Ireland. Once you reach Dublin international airport, you will have several options to commute to your destination. Rental cars, taxis, buses are available 24/7 to reach your destination safely.
There are pretty good options for a hotel in Dublin city. You can choose as per your location preference and budget.
- Trinity City Hotel – Trinity hotel is in the heart of the city. Best place to stay if you are in Dublin. Ideal stay for business and family trips. Prices for accommodation and food are cost-effective and affordable. All the required amenities are nearby if needed, like a supermarket, park for walking hospital, and business office building. The rooms are well maintained.
- Castle Hotel – Castle hotel is located on Great Denmark Street, Dublin. Castle Hotel is a British style hotel. They serve a variety of breakfast, which is delicious and rich. The hotel is in a place where you find many tourists attraction.
- Hilton Dublin Kilmainham – Located in the heart of the city. All amenities like well-furnished rooms, breakfast, TV, Wi-Fi, Meeting rooms, Indoor swimming pool, and many more. Ideal place for your comfortable stay in Dublin. The hotel is nearby to the tourist attraction places.
Dublin Tourist Information.
Top tourist attractions in Dublin city.
- The Guinness Storehouse – All the beer lovers must visit the place. Learn how are the iconic beer is fermented, learn how to serve the beautiful print, and explore the taste of beer in the Gravity bar.
- The National Gallery of Ireland – Located in Dublin, National Gallery has exhibitions throughout the year for all the art lovers and offers a splendid experience for the entire family irrespective of age.
- Merrion Square – It is in the city center of Dublin. The iconic statue of Oscar Wilde is in Merrion square. The whole building is filled with colorful flowers where you can relax and have a peaceful time and calm your mind.
- Phoenix Park – is one of the largest public parks in Ireland. Dublin zoo is also located inside phoenix park. You can enjoy nature, animals, places to relax. Must visit place if you are in Dublin.
- National Botanic Gardens – The garden is located on the sides of the river Tolka lake. You will be able to see a variety of flowers; there is a large pond, sensory, and rock garden. You should reach the destination in the morning so you can enjoy the entire garden.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral – One of the best scenic places in Dublin. You can visit this place to attend a Mass or just enter the place to explore the monuments and sculptures. St Patrick’s is the largest church in Ireland.
- Ha’penny Bridge – This Bridge was built in 1816, one of the oldest bridges in Dublin. You should visit this place in the evening. The bridge is lighted in various colors, and it is a soothing view for all the tourists. There are also very famous pubs and bars, with your drink you can enjoy the Jazz songs along.
- Kilmainham Gaol – This place is one of the historical and exciting places in Dublin. It is a prison in Dublin. The timing to visit the prison is between 9.30 am to 6 pm.
Top food places in Dublin City.
Irish has a variety of option for food lovers.
- Irish stew – Traditionally made with local vegetables, sheep, and bacon. Almost all the restaurant and café serve this. Must try if you are in Ireland.
- Boxty Pancakes – Made of potatoes, can be eaten with sugar, butter with some sauce, and tomato slices.
- Black and White Pudding – Ideal breakfast if you are in Dublin. It is made with Oatmeal, meat, bread, and potatoes.
- Fish Finger Sandwich – For all the fish lovers must-try dish when you are in Dublin. It is made of bread, fresh fish fingers, sauce, and peas and tastes perfect.
- Jerk Chicken salad – Ideal for your lunch, made with meat, chili jam, chicken, and beans and comes at an attractive price.
- For all the vegetarian eaters – Dublin has a variety of burgers, soups, noodles, salads, sandwiches available in all the eatery, café, and restaurants.
Trip.com is your one-stop destination for all your travel needs. We can customize travel trips as per customer needs and budgets. Our customer service executives are available 24/7 to serve you. Trip.com makes your journey an eternal experience for a lifetime.
We at trip.com facilitate right from flight booking, accommodation booking, pick and drop from airport, site seeing, and food. Trip.com considers your taste and interest during the travel plans. Trip.com provide end to end services for your overall trip.