Come with plenty of energy and excitement - Universal Studios Singapore is jam packed with fun and movie magic. One of only two Universal Studios parks in Asia, the Singapore park is a colossal experience of seven different zones with 24 blockbuster-themed rides in a great day out for the whole family. Take a cruise down the river in Jurassic Park, but be aware of the lurking dinosaurs waiting to jump! Join Optimus Prime and the Transformers on a hair-raising 3D battle against evil - if you're feeling brave. Plus with plenty of shows, shops and restaurants for you to recharge your batteries along the way, Universal Studios Singapore is a guaranteed good time.
- Fun for the Whole Family
Keep the kids happy on so many great rides at Universal Studios Singapore. Jump in a space ship and stop Macaroni the Merciless from stealing all the spaghetti on Earth in Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase. Hang out with a huge gang of Minions and your favorites from Sesame Street or watch Elmo as he directs his own hilarious TV channel in Elmo’s TV time.
- Get Your Adrenaline Pumping
Thrill-seekers at Universal Studios Singapore will be especially happy to hop on the world’s tallest dueling roller coasters in Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™. Based on the TV series of the same name, these coasters will immerse you into an intergalactic battle between good and evil that will twist, turn and intertwine… and race towards each other!
- Spectacular Shows
Have a rest and choose a show from Universal Studios Singapore’s great live entertainment schedule. Live action show WaterWorld will have you on the edge of your seat with some crazy aquatic stunts, or brace yourself for the experience of a Category 5 major hurricane about to hit New York City in Lights, Camera, Action!™ Hosted by Steven Spielberg. For the young ones (and the young at heart), join Shrek and Princess Fiona on a 4D adventure to Far Far Away or get interactive with Donkey Live, where Shrek’s favorite sidekick will have you singing along in no time.
Love the rides but hate the queues? Universal Studios Singapore now has the answer with the Early Entry Pass! Get into the park a whole half hour early and line up for Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase before the crowds hit!
- Universal Studios Singapore ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After your booking is completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to download your voucher. Click the link or copy and paste the link into your browser, then check and download the voucher
- Please present the printed voucher or e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
- If purchasing the Early Entry Pass, you can enter the park through the Ctrip passage between 09:30 and 09:45 with the Early Entry Pass e-voucher
Senior: Age 60+
Child: Age 4 to 12
Adult: Age 13 to 59
Free admission for children under 4
If you need to exit and re-enter the park during the day, please obtain a re-entry stamp before exiting
Tickets are not valid for Singapore citizens and/or Singapore permanent residents