Let’s face it – who doesn’t love an illusion gallery? Great for a date or just some Instagrammable fun with friends, the Shanghai Bund Starry Sky Optical Illusion Gallery is hidden within Pier 16 on the Bund and packed with plenty of cool visual tricks and luminous lights for some perfect snaps and laughs.
It’s the perfect place to get lost in the magic of illusions, spend a rainy day, or just make some memories. The gallery itself is expansive and you’ll find a huge range of different rooms and immersive backdrops. One great highlight is Vincent Van Gogh House, where the artist’s most famous works have been transformed to become optical illusions.
More highlights include Starry Sky 3.0, where you’ll be wrapped up in a blanket of stars that change colors and give you a surreal feeling. There’s also the classic mirror room, where you can photograph yourself multiplied. Big Small Room is another favorite, where two people enter a room and grow taller or shrink shorter through optical illusions.
- Shanghai Bund Starry Sky Optical Illusion Gallery ticket
- Any personal expenses and anything else not listed in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are in local time
- Please present your booking number to receive your admission ticket
- Address: Floor B2, Shiliupu Marina, 531 Zhongshan East 2nd Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
- Opening Time: 10:00-19:00 (Monday to Friday); 10:00-20:30 (weekends)
- Last ticket redemption time is 1 hour before closing
Adult: Height 1.3 m+
Free for children under 130cm (must be accompanied by at least one adult to participate)