Stop at LE TSUBA to discover the wonders of Paris. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, fireplace, postal service are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature closet, complimentary tea, towels, carpeting, clothes rack. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include fitness center, sauna, massage, steamroom. LE TSUBA is an excellent choice from which to explore Paris or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Hotels in Paris
Weather, the best time to travel:
Paris is one of the world's most romantic cities famous for its beautiful museums and monuments such as the Eiffel Tower reflecting glorious architecture. The city experiences frequent rainfalls and witnesses all four seasons in a year. January and February are the coldest months with the temperature falling as low as 4 degrees. Around this time, the city celebrates the Parisian New Year and Valentine's Day. Spring in Paris begins from March and lasts through May with a temperature between 8 to 15 degrees. There are multiple events and festivals organised in museums and cultural spaces around this time. Months from June to August mark summers in Paris, weather averaging to 18 degrees. People enjoy music festivals, parades and shopping sales during this time. From September onwards, Paris starts to get a bit cooler marking the autumn season until December. The weather varies from 5 to 14 degrees during this time. The best time to visit Paris depends on one's preferences as the city offers hosannas of activities and events throughout the year.
Airport / nearby airport:
Charles De Gaulle airport (CDG) is the main international airport located in 95700 Roissy-en-France, France about 30 kilometres from the Paris city centre. The second other international airport is Orly Airport (ORY) which is the closest airport to Paris located just 12 kilometres south of the city centre. Airlines such as Alitalia, British Airways and EasyJet operate from this airport. The third other international airport is Beauvais airport (BVA) located in the city of Beauvais, approximately 78 kilometres from the city of Paris. Getting to Paris city from Beauvais airport can be an expensive journey and take long hours. Vatry Airport (XCR) is a small and domestic airport located in the city of Châlons-en-Champagne about 150 kilometres from the Paris city. Lastly, Le Bourget airport (LBG), yet another small airport dedicated to mostly business flights is situated about 10 kilometres from the city centre.
There are a number of public transport options available at the CDG Charles De Gaulle and ORY Orly airports such as airport shuttle, trains, public buses, transfers, taxis and Uber. At the other three airports, there are no trains or public buses available. Since Orly airport is closer to the city, it is cheaper to hire a private taxi or Uber to reach the city centre. However, it is more economical to use public transport like bus or train from CDG airport. RER trains are well connected to these two airports and it takes less than an hour to get to the city. A one-way train ticket from CDG airport to the city costs about 10€ and trains run every 10-20 minutes. There are travel passes and tickets available at the stations, tourist information centres around the city and even tobacco vendors.
How to get to the destination:
The city and its suburbs are divided into 6 zones and the transport system is run by RATP comprising of the metro, tram, RER suburban express train, bus and Noctilien (night bus). Zones 1 and 2 cover the Paris city centre and all the metro lines. The RATP tickets and passes daily, weekly or monthly, are valid on all modes of public transport. A metro ticket costs €1.90 that can only be used for a single journey.
Hotel info, prices for different hotel range:
- 5-star Hotels: Park Hyatt Paris Vendome, Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris and Ritz Paris are located at a distance of 2-3 kilometres from the city centre. These are priced between £1000-£1200 per person per night.
- 4-star Hotels: Novotel Paris Les Halles and Millesime Hotel are located close to the city centre and two of cheap Paris hotels. They are both priced between £150-£180 per person per night. For a slightly lesser expensive range offering great services, Hotel Best Western Premier Hotel Litteraire Le Swann, Hotel Mercure Paris Alesia and Hotel Le A can be booked and offer great Paris hotel deals.
- 3-star Hotels: Citadines Place d'Italie Paris and Hotel Fertel Etoile are hotels in Paris located close to the city centre and can be booked for £82 per person per night.
- 2-star Hotels: Hotel Victor Masse, Hotel Le Petit Chateau and Hotel Avenir Montmartre are hotels in Paris available on a budget price of £50-£60 per person per night.
Paris Tourist Information:
Top tourist destination in Paris:
- Eiffel Tower is one of the most popular Paris attractions in the world. The 324-meter high monument commemorates the centenary of the French Revolution. Tourists click photographs of the serene view of Paris from the tower. It is located about 2 kilometres from the city centre.
- Louvre Museum is located in the heart of the city and is one of the most visited museums in the world. It is famous for its unique architecture and the collection is divided into different departments such as oriental antiques, Islamic art, paintings, graphic arts, Greek, Etruscan and Roman, Egyptian antiquities, sculptures of the Middle Ages, Renaissance and Modern Times and oriental antiquities.
- Montmartre is a hill located about 4 kilometres from the city centre. It is particularly famous for the Square of Tertre that was once considered to be the hub of famous artists such as Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet and Amedeo Modigliani. This is one of the famous things to do particularly for art lovers around the world!
Top food places in Paris:
- Le Grand Restaurant, located about 2.5 kilometres from the city centre is owned by the celebrity chef Jen-Francois Piege, an expert in French cuisine. It serves the best lobster with blackcurrant reduction sauce, puffed potato with a dollop of caviar and desert.
- La Nouvelle Seine Restaurant is located in the heart of the city and famous for its incredible seafood like the roasted prawns and fresh salmon. The restaurant provides a beautiful view of the city and also hosts different programs and theatre to keep the customers entertained.
- Dragons Elysees provides water-filled ambience as the flooring is made entirely of glass and offers some of the best Thai and Chinese food. Its meat and seafood dishes are made of a strong flavour which is quite delectable. It is famous for deep-fried shrimp cakes and spicy shrimp dish.
For more information on how to book Paris hotels, visit trip.com