Boasting on-site dining, Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai is located in Dubai, 1.1 km from Grand Mosque. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The units have a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Textile Souk is 1.2 km from Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 6 km from the accommodation.
Hotels in Dubai
Weather, the best time to travel:
If you think of Dubai you think of the shimmering tall Burj Khalifa and the inevitable fountain dance captures your imagination. A city with a reverberating night-life, Dubai is also a place for luxury shopping and its ubiquitous modern architecture. Dubai mostly has one kind of season all through the year, which is hot and dry. It is a good choice for those who love to bask in the sunlight. If you are a beach lover then November through March would be the ideal time for visiting Dubai. The weather is hot but mild during these months, making it perfect for a relaxing and fun-filled beach time. You can also see The Miracle Garden in its full glory around this time, with a lot of floral attractions inundating the garden. Summers are best avoided as heat and humidity are too much for those not used to this kind of heat. But if you want to avoid the crowd, then that could be a good time, as all the shopping malls and restaurants are centrally air-conditioned. There are many festivals also which happen in winters like the Dubai Desert festival and Dubai Shopping Festival. Irrespective of the heat, Dubai’s nightlife is forever vibrant and a major attraction for many tourists.
Airport / nearby airport:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the main airport servicing the city. It is ranked as the busiest airport in the world going by the rate of international passenger traffic. It is the hub for Emirates airlines and also a bedazzling attraction of the city with its designer shopping at the gates, free Wi-Fi, and gourmet delights by some celebrity chefs.
Dubai downtown is approximately 14 kilometres by road from the airport. Getting to Dubai from Dubai Airport can be done by multiple means of transport. The best one is based on your need, budget, and time. Since Dubai is on the Persian Gulf coast, most of the hotels are located a little far from the airport and are around 30-40 kilometres from it.
There is a bus, taxi, and underground facility to travel to your hotel. The bus is the cheapest and takes 1 hour 20 minutes. The underground is fast and will take about 50 minutes. You could also rent a car without a driver. Buses run all through the night and the metro red line will take you to most top hotels. If your hotel in Dubai is not close to a metro rail station then Taxis are a better option. The taxi rates start at $42.
Dubai along with its modern vibe also has flawless transportation which gives tourists many cheap modes of travel around the city. Car rentals are pretty common here, which gives you maximum flexibility. You need to have an international driving license for hiring a car. Its taxi system is easily available and one can just hail a cab anywhere in the city. The rates are quite affordable but might change depending on the time of the day you travel. Its metro is pretty hi-tech without a driver and you need to buy Nol card to ride in its metro. There is also the Dubai tram and Palm Monorail which makes it easy to travel by rail. Its air-conditioned buses are a cheap and comfortable option with more than 1500 buses on road daily.
How to get to Dubai:
Dubai airport is notable for its convenience, efficiency, and modern facilities. It is easy to find a flight that suits your budget and itinerary as there are close to 7,000 flights flying weekly and 125 airlines bring in people from 260 destinations from different continents. The distance between any city in Australia and Dubai is more than 10,000 kilometres with flights taking a little over 13 hours to reach Dubai. There are direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Dubai by Emirates airlines. Other multiple airlines flying between Australia and Dubai are Singapore Airlines, Royal Brunei, Srilankan Airlines, and Qantas. A cheap flight ticket would cost you around 1500 AUD and could go up to 5000 AUD.
Hotel information, prices for different hotel range:
Dubai has always been a favourite with tourists, shopaholics and beach-lovers alike. So book Dubai hotels along with your flight to get the kind of hotel you want offering you the best Dubai hotel deals.
- 5-star hotels: Some majestic hotels are available in Dubai, like Sofitel Dubai the Palm resort, Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai, Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai, etc. The prices range between 100 to 150 AUD with some of them offering free cancellations. Prices might change based on many factors like peak season, time of booking, etc. With breathtaking architecture and within a short distance from major attractions, these hotels are surely the best way to spend time in Dubai.
- 4-star hotels: 4-star hotels in Dubai are no less in terms of grandeur and amnesties. Good hotels like Armada BlueBay and Emirates Grand hotel will cost around 50-70 AUD per night.
- 3-star hotels: You get a fun stay with many recreational activities planned in hotels like Arabian Park hotel, Rove Dubai Marina. The cost is pretty affordable between 35-45 AUD for a night.
- 2-star hotels: If you are looking for cheap hotels in Dubai which also have all the aspects of a comfortable stay like free WiFi, AC, etc. then go for budget hotels like Royalton hotel, Saffron hotel which is strategically located and cost you around 20-30 AUD for a night stay.
Dubai Tourist Information:
Top tourist attractions in the city:
Dubai attractions are unlimited and so is the unlimited number of activities and things to do in Dubai.
- Burj-Khalifa – This 829.8 meters tall skyscraper can be seen anywhere from the streets of Dubai. Its architecture has redefined the modern way of designing a super tall building. In the night the tower glitters with its cutting edge design and it also is a mark of cultural influences in the city.
- Legoland Waterpark – One of the best amongst many water parks in Dubai, this is how a family would want to spend their time. From little ones to adults, this place has a ride for everyone. The place offers many interactive experiences for all age groups.
- Jumeirah Mosque – This pearly white mosque is one of its kind in Dubai as it is open to non-Muslims also. Visitors can take its guided tour with Arabian coffee and pastries to get a glimpse of Emirati culture.
Top food places in Dubai:
Dubai is a paradise for foodies. No matter where you belong to, you can find what you want in its hotpot restaurants or the street kitchens.
- The bustling streets of Bur Dubai offer a lot of cheap places to eat with authentic food. From biriyani to pizza you will get it all here. Its curry houses are famous for finger-licking curries.
- For best seafood one must try Pierchic which has the freshest seafood prepared by world-renowned chefs.
- You get high-quality Japanese food at Zuma. Its sushi, wagyu steaks, and tempura are cooked to perfection.
The wisest thing to do is to choose a partner like Trip.com to take care of all the bookings and travel while you enjoy with family. Trip.com’s services will give you a wonderful time in your budget while we assist you 24 X 7.